Pages

Minima

Monday, August 13, 2012

Secret Crafters Business....

I decided that I would give a bit of a teaser in regards to my last post about what I've been up to.

I'm only going to show small snippets of each item and let's see if anyone can figure out what they are! :)

Ok I know! Not the greatest snippet but you should still be able to get an idea of what it may be!

Same colour as the previous picture, but this is not the same object. It's something completely different. Do those eyes look familiar?? lol

 This is something that I have designed myself and is going to someone special. It's a definite case of 'rebel crafting' and I hope the intended recipient likes it as much as I do!

 This final snippet is from a cute little project that I just had to make for someone. This has another dose of rebel crafting because I didn't like a part of it, so chose to do it my way!

Any ideas as to what they could be??? No??
I guess you'll just have to wait until I can post the full photo's. 
Stay tuned! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment